Portal and Social network for the festival community Enjoy here the best of both worlds: on filmfestivals.com.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
We offer the most comprehensive festival directory of 6 000 festivals, browse festival blogs, film blogs...and promote yourself for free.
See you there.
View My Blog
Send me a message
Using Art to Tell a Story
Le Miaff Full Program Revealed
Animaze to stream to the World some 40 hours of content
Animaze le MIAFF announces the world premiere of the Motion Graphic Novel “The Land of the Magic Flute”
ANIMAZE LE MIAFF Gif Alphabet GIF special by Fabian&Fred
Tagtool Crew Installations at Sandance in Dubai
The Least Boring Mobile Games I Played
Major Digital Art Events
Let us talk if you need to connect with our community of film festivals and filmmakers
Take center stage in the festival circuit, blast your press releases to 11 000 film media, 5000 buyers...
More blog entries
First make sure your Film is listed in the database log in and click:
Listing comes with a strong promotion and lets festivals spot you.
THEN PROMOTE AND PUBLISH
Poster : http://www.filmfestivals.com/node/add/image
Your trailer: http://www.filmfestivals.com/node/add/video-flashvideo
Feed your blog with news, promote
· We want to see your short here, or a trailer at least., excerpts, making of, synopsis, bio, productin notes…
Publish audio, video, text links or pictures.
· As a regular contributor you get more attention from our audience and from the festival programmers, your profile will appear on homepage.
· Better SEO : our blog technology will offer you a better ranking in all search engines and google ranking.
Use your RSS (under the name of your blog on top of the page) to publish automatically on facebook, twitter,myspace...
· Look for online help
SEARCH FOR FESTIVALS.
Our audience of film professionals has grown a lot with the expansion of filmfestivals.com our community platform.
Visitors can now search the festival listing of 5 000+ using various criteria (theme, genre, date, deadline, fee...)
Select the festivals you need to submit or attend through the search engine.
Once you are happy with the festival's positionning, scope...click to follow and submit on their festival submission page
We can offer Festival consulting and marketing services to fit your ambitions.
The Festival Fast Track service offers you a presence in the film showcase page with links and video streaming. The Film promotion Showcase is a combination of online services, (charged 500€ or about $690) that will bring recognition from our international audience who trust us as the only international media totally dedicated to the festival circuit. The Film promotion Showcase includes all those features:
- Film directory Database listing of your film. Ready for a quick initial evaluation.
- Your film and logo featured on the Showcase Section (linked from all pages) to highlight the film blog itself (example here) including a dedicated page.
- Newsletter messages: 2 runs to our newsletter audience of 164 000 (4 lines) sample
- Editorial on filmfestivals.com about your film, 1 article guaranteed.
- One week long banner campaign on our sites. 728X90 pixels
- And we include your film in our monthly blast to festival programmers and other festival staffers
The package includes the previous packages benefits less the banner campaign.
The package and includes your ad in the eBlast with 4 lines promo : visual, title, link to trailer, synopsis 190$ 150€
We can also brainstorm with a range of packages include your film blog promotion with banners and newsletter ads
We can also discuss a Cannes presence as we are a regular partner of Cannes Market.
We can work with you on a consulting basis around a viral campaign
We help some filmmakers and assist them in the Festival Circuit designing the strategy, handling festival submissions, waiving submission feees, negotiating screening fees...
Just ask me email@example.com
Rather than pushing to scores of festivals let the film be noticed AND asked for by Fest directors?
let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Look for help here: http://www.filmfestivals.com/en/blog/filmfestivals/register_a_film
For more visibility, use our efficient promotion services as many films do.
Check the 10 good reasons to open a blog on filmfestivals.com.
And good luck for your film...
The Filmfestivals.com team
FESTIVALS, ART CENTERS by